Wednesday, August 29, 2007

La Vien Rose

It's my third day in Paris. On my first day here I'd already been mildly harassed by a lonely Sri Lankan and 5 min. later a lonely Greek. Thank goodness I met an American from San Francisco 5 min. later and had someone to hang out with the rest of the day. I'm on a time limit here so I'll be quick. Notre Dame was great, got a date with Quasimodo. Last night I went to the top of the Eiffel Tower and clicked my heels; went to Victor Hugo's house, the Louvre, D'Orsay. Quite a city, this Paris. I've never walked so much in my life but it's good. Balances out all the bread and chocolate. Anyway I'm alive and well, and I admit a little lonely. My journal's keeping me company. Tomorrow Versailles.

1 comment:

Jim Cunliffe said...

Have you thrown anything off the Eiffel Tower yet?